PEI Media is currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. With offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, this is a fantastic opportunity for hard working, motivated self-starter who is looking to join a welcoming expanding Finance Team.
The Role –
- Completing daily invoice run of up to 20 invoices per day.
- Formatting and checking the excel sheet which gets uploaded to our Finance system.
- Getting in touch with customers who are based all over the world by Email or Phone, following through the entire debt collection process to ensure collections are made in a timely manner.
- Engaging with customers to take credit card payments over the telephone and sending out receipts.
- Sending invoices to customers
- Dealing with our Global customers questions or queries timely and efficiently.
- Any Ad-hoc duties required by the Finance Manager or Head of Department
- Worked previously in a Credit Control Role
- Experience in chasing up to 100 to 150 invoices a day
- Experience dealing with multi-currency billing and collections
- Proficient in Excel (Including VLookups)
- Bright, Intelligent and willing to learn
- NAV experience
- Experience in dealing with customer portals for uploading and monitoring payment of invoices
- Experience working within a busy Finance function
- Full study support
- Private Medical Health Care
- Co-contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you would like to apply for this role please apply here, or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, only applicants with the right to work and live in the UK without sponsorship will be considered for this position.