Data Provisioning Analyst
PEI Media London are looking to recruit a Data Provisioning Analyst the purpose of this role is to support the CDO in the use of its information technology platforms.
To ensure that the development & maintenance of the structured data stores, technology integrations and ETL processes; meeting the requirements of the CDO and its stakeholders within PEI.
Specifically, to help PEI make best use of its Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, Data warehouse, BlueVenn campaign management application, Tableau reporting environment and SailThru email service provider.
Key Accountabilities –
- Work closely with the CDO functions in the achievement of its business objectives (to increase revenue from online subscriptions and delegate sales for PEI conference events).
- Maintain and develop our ETL processes and data environments in support of marketing campaign and business insight services
- Develop and improve the data model structure within our Data Warehouse to meet business requirements
- Ensuring the availability of our Blue Venn environment in support of marketing campaign selections
- Monitor and improve our Tableau reporting platform
- Support data quality and data management improvements
- Monitor the performance of our environments, working with the CDO team heads, IT and 3rd party companies
- Lead root cause analysis investigations for data remediation projects
Dimensions and Resources –
- Collaborative planning & working with all functions within the CDO, IT and 3rd party suppliers
Qualifications, Experience and Skills –
- Minimum degree preferably qualified in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
- 3+ years data industry experience gained ideally within financial services or commercially focused organisations.
- A technology and data professional who can support multiple environments and translate business requirements into actionable technical delivery
- Excellent understanding of relational databases, structured query language and Tableau
- Experienced in working with industrial scale Email Service Provider platforms
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Co-contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
If you would like to apply for this role please apply here, or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only applicants with the right to work and live in the UK without sponsorship will be considered for this position.