Senior Insight Analyst
This Senior Analytical Position at PEI Media, has enterprise-wide responsibility to support the analysis and report delivery of information in support of marketing, sales, editorial and product development teams across the business.
This senior role is expected to –
- Drive innovation using business intelligence to generate incremental business benefit.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that business intelligence solutions are fully comprehended and adopted.
- Work closely with the business teams and IT teams to continuously improve data quality.
- Deliver tailored insight that exceeds business expectations.
- Support the department head in the management and delivery of business solutions Key
- Plan, develop and implement the requisite resource management, data and technology processes to deliver appropriate analysis and reporting across PEI
- Work closely with global business teams in the achievement of business objectives (increase revenue from online subscriptions and delegate sales for events).
- Delivery of impactful business intelligence
- Perform business analysis to gather user requirements and ensure data items are aligned to key business definitions and metrics
- Work with the Data and IT teams where needed to ensure data is defined, structured and accessible in a way that support BI development
- Control the quality of input data and own output to ensure results and recommendations can always be relied upon to inform business decision making
- Proactively look for opportunities where BI could be used to replace/improve upon existing reporting
- Work to continuously improve quality and accuracy of BI solutions, monitor overall progress and resolve issues in an automated and streamlined way
- Ensure that realistic and achievable timelines are agreed and met for projects undertaken
- Design and deliver post campaign analysis in partnership with the Head of Campaign planning and Decisioning
Dimensions and resources –
- Initially this role has no direct line management responsibility, but the expectation is that project related delivery will require management of other resources (internal and external).
- Collaborative planning & working with global business and technical teams, including 3rd party suppliers.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills –
- Minimum degree preferably qualified in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
- 8+ years data industry experience gained ideally within financial services and commercially focused organisations.
- A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments Excellent relational database, SQL and reporting application experience using reporting applications software such as Tableau.
- Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations back to the business.
- Good communicator and manager.
- Performance related bonus – 10%
- Private Medical Health Care
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Co-contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
If you would like to apply for this role please apply here, or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only applicants with the right to work and live in the UK without sponsorship will be considered for this position.