Special Projects Editor
PEI Media is seeking a Special Projects Editor to oversee special reports, supplements and commercial projects focused on alternative asset classes. The editor will manage each project, report or supplement throughout the production cycle. This includes commissioning, writing and editing articles for multiple monthly supplements (both their print and digital versions) across the B2B financial publisher’s titles. PEI’s publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt.
The editor will work with PEI journalists, freelancers, the company’s advertising team, designers and clients to ensure all articles – including guest commentaries, sponsored interviews and related materials – are produced to PEI and client standards. The sourcing of relevant production assets, including photographs, charts, etc. is also a core responsibility.
- Impeccable project-management skills;
- A journalism background with experience of commissioning, editing and writing for financial or B2B publications, both for print and digital platforms;
- Be as comfortable liaising with clients as overseeing internal production processes and meeting deadlines;
- Experience of working with commercial departments in a news organisation is a plus.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Co-contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
People who thrive at PEI Media are smart, ambitious and committed. We can provide an exciting career where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company.
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply here, or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only applicants with the right to work and live in the UK without sponsorship will be considered for this position